Yield: 2 Servings | Prep Time: 20 Minutes | Source: www.farmhousedelivery.com
- 4 zucchini, washed and sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 c. sun gold cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 small bunch basil, torn or cut into large pieces
- Heat olive oil in large skillet with high sides or braising pan.
- When it shimmers, add zucchini and cook quickly until browned. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
- Add a little more olive oil to pan and add garlic. Sauté briefly, 30 seconds-1 minute, then add cherry tomatoes.
- When tomatoes begin to soften and release juices, add zucchini back to pan, season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
- Add basil, toss again, and serve hot or at room temperature.