Yield: 2 Servings | Prep Time: 40 Minutes | Source: www.bonapetit.com
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 small heads of butter lettuce
- 4 thinly sliced radishes
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup assorted whole fresh herb leaves (such as tarragon, chervil, parsley, and cilantro)
- Whisk oil, vinegar, shallot, and mustard in medium bowl to blend. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut cores from heads of lettuce, keeping heads intact; rinse and dry. Arrange 1 head of lettuce on each of 2 plates, forming rose shape. Tuck radish and avocado slices between lettuce leaves. Scatter fresh herb leaves over lettuce on each plate. Drizzle salad with dressing and serve.