Yield: 4 Servings | Prep Time: 30 Minutes | Source: www.berrysweetlife.com
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 4 celery sticks, chopped
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Chives for garnish
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, fry the onion for about a minute before adding the garlic and fry until glassy and fragrant. Add the cauliflower and celery and cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes
- Now add the potatoes, broth and water – the veggies should be very nearly covered with the liquid. Simmer on a medium high heat for about 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are very tender, stir half-way through cooking time.
- Blend until silky smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste, top with chopped chives, and a drizzle of olive oil and serve.