Yield: 4 Servings | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Source: www.pumpkinnspice.com
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ears of corn, husks and silk removed
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Heat grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, olive oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Brush butter mixture onto each ear of corn and then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Grill corn for about 5-8 minutes, rotating so that all sides are cooked.
- Remove from grill and allow to cool slightly. Remove corn from cob and place into a medium bowl.
- Add chopped tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Pour into a serving dish and top with walnuts.
- Serve immediately.