Yield: 6 Servings | Source: www.marthastewart.com
- 1 1/2 pounds Amarosa potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest, plus 2 tbsp juice
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1-pound kale, trimmed, cut into large pieces
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine potatoes, onion slices, 1 tablespoon oil, and 3/4 teaspoon salt on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with pepper, and toss. Spread mixture in a single layer (use a second sheet if necessary). Roast, stirring potatoes and scraping bottom of sheet about every 10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until potatoes are brown and crisp, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Combine mustard and lemon zest and juice in a bowl. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a large straight-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, and cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Add kale, and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 6 minutes. Add mustard-lemon mixture; toss to coat. Cook until heated through. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt, and season with pepper. Toss with potatoes.