Oven Roasted Butternut Squash and Asparagus
- 1 tsp minced garlic divided
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 cups butternut squash cubed
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 bunch asparagus spears trimmed
- salt and pepper
- shaved parmesan optional
- toasted pine nuts optional
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix butter and olive oil then divide in half.
- Toss butternut squash with half the mixture, garlic and sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Toss the asparagus with the remaining garlic and oil/butter mixture.
- Take the squash out of the oven, add the asparagus and toss all together.
- Return to oven for 10-15 more minutes or until it is done as you like it.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and pine nuts.
- Serve and Enjoy!!