Green Beans with Peppers
- 3 ea Zucchini
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 1 ea Yellow Onions
- 2-3 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Dried Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss to mix well.
- Coat an 11×13-inch roasting pan or the bottom of a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray and spread vegetable mixture over the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir the vegetables and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes, until they are tender and nicely browned.