Apple Pomegranate Harvest Salad
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 honeycrisp apple sliced thin
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2-3 tbsp feta cheese
- Mixed greens
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Add greens to a medium to large bowl and arrange salad toppings as desired.
- In a medium bowl add all of dressing ingredients and whisk thoroughly to combine. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Drizzle dressing over top salad and serve! Dressing can be stored in fridge for 2 weeks sealed in mason jar.