Yield: 6 Servings | Prep Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes | Source: www.healthy-delicious.com
- 1 pound beets
- 6 cups arugula
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 1/4 small red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Heat your oven to 450ºF.
- Line a baking dish with foil. Add the beets (trim off any leafy greens), then cover tightly with more foil. Roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the beets can be easily pierced with a fork.
- Let the beets cool to the touch, then peel and cut into a large dice. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Arrange the arugula over a large serving platter. Top with the beets and oranges.
- In a measuring cup, combine the onion, oil, vinegar, lime juice, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.