Yield: 4 Servings | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Source: www.chelseyamernutrition.com
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Small pinch of ground ginger (optional)
- Optional: sesame seeds to garnish
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- Place cauliflower florets into food processor and pulse until rice-like consistency forms.
- Steam cauliflower (you can easily do this in the microwave — cover a bowl of cauliflower rice with a damp paper towel and microwave in 1-minute increments until desired consistency is formed). Alternatively, you can sauté the cauliflower in a couple of teaspoons of oil over medium heat. Flavor with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat. Once your pan is hot, add garlic and sauté so the garlic does not burn.
- Add the snow peas and continue to sauté, constantly moving the vegetables around the pan.
- Once the snow peas begin to soften, add soy sauce and spices. Then add honey mustard. Sauté well so marinade is evenly distributed.
- Cook until vegetables are soft, but not limp. Serve over cauliflower rice. Enjoy!